I'm already beginning to collect curriculum for next year, can you believe it? Well, when you come across an unbeatable deal, one must snatch it up, right? I got our 11th grade ACE U.S. History PACES used, but in like new condition, for a great deal. They are in perfect condition, actually- no writing at all. I thought I'd post some samples for those other homeschoolers out there who have been longing to see samples of this newly updated course. Sister Strings will be using this for next year along with adding in some historical fiction and biographies to go along. Here are some samples. The samples are not that great, but you can get a general idea of how colorful and informative these newer PACES are. I just randomly picked some pages for you to see. Have a look:
3 comments:
Thanks SO much for taking time to post this! I had NO IDEA that they had updated this, and it is beautifully done--so much better than when I took it in high school. :-)
~teach5athome, visiting from Homeschool Reviews
I've shied away from ACE for my older son because I knew he would balk at the cartoons I'd been hearing about. At what grade does this more "serious" format begin? I really like the looks of this!
WOW - That's ACE?!
I'm very impressed!
Post a Comment