"I play the notes as they are written...but it is God who makes the music." ~J.S. Bach
Bulk Blogging
I do not usually blog everyday, but when I do blog here, there may be several posts in a row...in bulk. So you may want to scroll down a bit if you don't want to miss anything. :)
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Our School Rooms
Our main school area, which is also our main book/supply storage area as well, is the den. It is the first room on the right when you enter our home. Just across the foyer is the formal dining room, which also serves as a school area as well, but it can also be used to dine in when we need it. Of course, the kids all have a small desk in their bedrooms as well that they like to study at on occasion when in need of some peace and quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love your schoolroom! So nice and neat. My kids just do school where ever. =)
That is a great looking school room! It is nice to put a picture with a name. I look forward to your updates. :-p
wow, the blog looks better and better! I love the school room and area...it looks so organized.
Beautiful room, Nancy! I'm so glad to see you blogging now too. I look forward to keeping up with you and your family.
That's the same color in my dining room too!
-crystal
I am super jealous of that room. :)
Post a Comment